Pwntscapez508.co.cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pwntscapez508.co.cc

Pwntscapez508.co.cc

HomeHome  WelcomeWelcome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
Runescape Free server

i didnt want it anymore.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rang3 M3 Plz
Mod
Mod

i didnt want it anymore. Empty
PostSubject: i didnt want it anymore.   i didnt want it anymore. Empty2008-09-05, 8:21 am

hey peng, just letting ya know that i realised that i abuse my powers, i ban too many people for small things. i dont want to ruin your server. i asked eric to demote me, i am no longer a mod on rang3 or foxx. ty for making me a mod though, i turned into everything i hate. im sorry. please remove my forum mod.

please give my mod spot to somebody who deserves it. owner girl is a good player, i think it should go to her. your choice though i guess.
Back to top Go down
https://pwntscape.aforumfree.com
z o m g

z o m g

PostSubject: Re: i didnt want it anymore.   i didnt want it anymore. Empty2008-09-05, 1:26 pm

i love you rang3, as a friend. you were a pretty good mod, but 1 bad thing, made you different... im srry it had to be that way!!!!

okay about me!!!
i dont abuse
i dont flam
i dont spam
i like to joke around saying im bannin you cuz u killed me
so i type
::banuser_rang3__m3 plz notice theres 2 spaces!!!! yeah i have alot of accounts so im kinda tired of playin on 1 account so i create a new
well owner girl should become mod shes nice and deservs it!!!

or

heat deserves it shes pretty good also
Back to top Go down
owner girl

owner girl

PostSubject: Re: i didnt want it anymore.   i didnt want it anymore. Empty2008-09-05, 2:25 pm

Kk ok thank you range and z o m g for thinking that i deserve thats very nice thing to say ty very much Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

From "Owner Girl"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i didnt want it anymore.   i didnt want it anymore. Empty

Back to top Go down

i didnt want it anymore.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pwntscapez508.co.cc  :: General Talk :: Discussion-
Jump to: