Pwntscapez508.co.cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pwntscapez508.co.cc

Pwntscapez508.co.cc

HomeHome  WelcomeWelcome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
Runescape Free server

***** justin.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rang3 M3 Plz
Mod
Mod

***** justin. Empty
PostSubject: ***** justin.   ***** justin. Empty2008-09-09, 10:40 pm

ok i dont know if justin is eric, i seriously dont care no more, justin is the biggest abuser ever, idc if his "brother" is the co owner. yeah as soon as he sees this he'll prob demote me on eric but i dont care no more. i step into pk box, justin rushes me, i kick him, i give him a warning, he logs out, eric logs in and comes to pk box and sais to me, you kick me ill ip ban you. then he kicks me, i log back in, he kicks me again. i log back in and say did you just kick me? he sais ye, i kick him, he logs back in, im ip banned. just because hes a co owner im not gonna let him push me around, he does this again and you watch what i do.. peng you know what i can do, dont make me.
Back to top Go down
https://pwntscape.aforumfree.com
z o m g

z o m g

***** justin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***** justin.   ***** justin. Empty2008-09-10, 1:27 pm

i said the fucking thing and no1 gives a ****!!!! iv already made a thread like this and no1 bothered... im pist also and its now justi n... and its eric when i banned him, hes like u made a bad disucssion and im like yeah okay, so eric logs on and im like great my fucking day got better, then he demoted me which i was fine, cuz i dont care anymore if im mod admin or owner, cuz this server is the best, and i cant stop playing on this server...
Back to top Go down
z o m g

z o m g

***** justin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***** justin.   ***** justin. Empty2008-09-10, 1:28 pm

i syid this server once.... cuz eric and demon pissed me off... so i said how do u guys like it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

***** justin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***** justin.   ***** justin. Empty

Back to top Go down

***** justin.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pwntscapez508.co.cc  :: General Talk :: Discussion-
Jump to: