Pwntscapez508.co.cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pwntscapez508.co.cc

Pwntscapez508.co.cc

HomeHome  WelcomeWelcome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
Runescape Free server

IMPORTANT PLEASE REPLY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
D E A D P K

IMPORTANT PLEASE REPLY Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT PLEASE REPLY   IMPORTANT PLEASE REPLY Empty2008-09-11, 1:25 am

ok this is important each time i came on theres always a problem and i always have to fix it it soo annying cause usely theres like people fighting lieing please stop so u guys can have fun cause look its hard been staff when theres fites going on 1 lies 1 telling truth or sumething like that but usely im 1 of the main admins every1 knows that i am look people to make our jobs easyer please follow the rules im not doing the 3 warnings ill only do 1 warning then next time is a ban cause look 3 warnings 1 warning u can rush people then loot thats only 1 if u get a 2nd warnign u can do the same so its best do to this 1 warning do it again its a ban to the staff dont absue im getting people telling me sume of pwnt scape staff is absueing and i like have to follow it up with the staff member its a pian in a **** to so people make my job easyer and ur job easyer to have fun and please please dont break the rules

p s if u got a problem please see me my acc is D E A D P K or bl00d vain or see a staff member u trust thanks for ur croperation sorry if i spelt it wrong

thanks

please reply to this post thank you
Back to top Go down
z o m g

z o m g

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE REPLY   IMPORTANT PLEASE REPLY Empty2008-09-11, 1:34 pm

ummmmmm 2 topics, but idc, yeah i agree....
Back to top Go down
Aboo

Aboo

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE REPLY   IMPORTANT PLEASE REPLY Empty2008-09-11, 2:45 pm

Well, Fair Enough for me, i AGREE to this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE REPLY   IMPORTANT PLEASE REPLY Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT PLEASE REPLY
Page 1 of 1