Pwntscapez508.co.cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pwntscapez508.co.cc

Pwntscapez508.co.cc

HomeHome  WelcomeWelcome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
Runescape Free server

griffin read this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D E A D P K

griffin read this Empty
PostSubject: griffin read this   griffin read this Empty2008-09-12, 5:29 pm

kallum ban me cuz i did not unban his acc cuase then i ban him on my other 1 then he demoted me on d e a d p k and ban my other 2 staff accs
plus hes a fag and he made more people staff and kallum ::teleall of us and spawn jads to kill people thats how uu lose people kallum is a fag he should not be co people rather D E A D P K as co not kallum absueing so much and he has not change ever since kallum made tony admin tony has change to and i ban this other guy named ownage pure the ne went on teh pure and ban all staff members each time i get unban then i log it says kallum has banned d e a d p k or bl00d vain or james what im saying is kallum has to be demoted no 1 likes him hes abuseing hes a **** that has no life and it started when eric ban kallum cuz kallum was baning every1 then when kallum made a noob acc then tiold me to unban i was thinkin then he got unban then banned me bl00d vain then hes been a real dickhead not watching for rule breakers in pkbox this is how the serve always get syis becuz of dickheads baning people fgor no reason.
point im saying he is a bad co owner he has not change maybe hes a few times but really is a massive dickhead and tong u were a good mod but now ur gone to far its really annying when i get ban for no fucken reason so far ive been banned about 15 times for no fucken reason and people r quiting becuz of kallum and other people r doing
Back to top Go down
z o m g

z o m g

griffin read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: griffin read this   griffin read this Empty2008-09-12, 6:50 pm

griffin doesnt give a **** about his server it seems like, but yet he might. eric is 1 of the best admins now, because i 0wnted him at pkbox... anywho kallum and ollie i guess can send trojans to griffin but who gives a ****, and then jetes is saying im a abuzer at staff, im like, i havent been mod sence idk 2 weeks, and hes all like, im on the phone with eric, and he got on and made jetes his acc a admin, im like thats not fair, then fucking 1spec something is all sying... im like, if i were a mod rite now, i would do somany things to that syi-er!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

griffin read this
Page 1 of 1