Pwntscapez508.co.cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pwntscapez508.co.cc

Pwntscapez508.co.cc

HomeHome  WelcomeWelcome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
Runescape Free server

ok wtf is going on?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rang3 M3 Plz
Mod
Mod

ok wtf is going on? Empty
PostSubject: ok wtf is going on?   ok wtf is going on? Empty2008-09-13, 4:54 pm

ok, what the F$#K is going on with eric, hes teaming, rushing and barraging at pkbox on his pure hated fated or something so i ban him, then he goes on eric and demotes me. (somebody else has made me a mod again though, not saying name), and he gives an admin account to his friend/him (i dont know if its him or not because eric is always telling me **** that aint true so i dont believe nothing that comes off 1 of his accs), also i was on my pure and i see in yell, "jetes - all come to kq for an event", i tele there with reaperx and then jetes goes to me, mage the green kq, (hes standing right next to me with 2 friends, all of them in ahrims), i know the green kq hits back like 90s but i want reaperx to catch them because theyd been teaming me before at drags, so i wanted em all banned, i mage the green kq, it hits me like 78, then jetes barrages me a 21, reaperx bans him for pking in non pking area, eric logs in like 2 seconds later, unbans jetes, sais dont pk here, jetes leaves, then eric gives jetes admin like 2 mins later. WTF?!??!?!?!?! Eric wtf is up with you, i used to think you could like own the server, i would of trusted you to do all of that Sh!t that Peng is doing, now i think you should be demoted and have no rank, STOP BEING A D!#K H#$D!
Back to top Go down
https://pwntscape.aforumfree.com
Rang3 M3 Plz
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: ok wtf is going on?   ok wtf is going on? Empty2008-09-13, 5:08 pm

how did these people get admin?

I Str Pure I
Omega Ownage (something like that)
305 pk3r 305
I Montage I
Sky Pk3r

only people here iv heard of is montage and 305, 305 was one of the worst mods (in my opinion) so how did he get admin? montage may be Erics friend but he should still have to earn his admin, making your friends admin because there your friends is what ruins the server
Back to top Go down
z o m g

z o m g

PostSubject: Re: ok wtf is going on?   ok wtf is going on? Empty2008-09-13, 6:16 pm

like i said, peng dont give a ****!!!!
Back to top Go down
kallum

kallum

PostSubject: ban   ok wtf is going on? Empty2008-09-14, 7:39 am

i think z o m g should be auto-iped
Back to top Go down
z o m g

z o m g

PostSubject: Re: ok wtf is going on?   ok wtf is going on? Empty2008-09-14, 7:43 am

i somewhat dont care if i am, because i can find better servers than this.. okay maybe not better...

i say that because peng/griffin never looks at our post it seems like... but yet he might...
Back to top Go down
kallum

kallum

PostSubject: fine   ok wtf is going on? Empty2008-09-14, 7:46 am

nobody gives a ***** tbh if u go ur just a lowlife faggot if i knew u in rl i would stab the **** out of u u lil ****
Back to top Go down
z o m g

z o m g

PostSubject: Re: ok wtf is going on?   ok wtf is going on? Empty2008-09-14, 7:50 am

Back to top Go down
kallum

kallum

PostSubject: fag   ok wtf is going on? Empty2008-09-14, 7:53 am

i gave u mod in the first place. afro
Back to top Go down
i penguin i
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin
i penguin i

PostSubject: Re: ok wtf is going on?   ok wtf is going on? Empty2008-09-14, 10:43 am

i have demoted all the poeple i believe do not diserve mod/ admin its taken care of now
Back to top Go down
Rang3 M3 Plz
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: ok wtf is going on?   ok wtf is going on? Empty2008-09-15, 4:18 am

i penguin i wrote:
i have demoted all the poeple i believe do not diserve mod/ admin its taken care of now

does that include eric? i reckon at least make eric admin and give d e a d p k the co owner, d e a d p k never breaks rules or abuses and hes been an admin since i started playing the server (ages ago). theres a dude on right now crashing and we know his username, but neither me or james can ip ban them and stop the SYI because hes not a co owner like he deservers
Back to top Go down
z o m g

z o m g

PostSubject: Re: ok wtf is going on?   ok wtf is going on? Empty2008-09-16, 2:47 pm

what do you mean who do not deserve eric is still a admin... he was on... and he banned like 3 people fo no reason and they were mods...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok wtf is going on?   ok wtf is going on? Empty

Back to top Go down

ok wtf is going on?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pwntscapez508.co.cc  :: General Talk :: Discussion-
Jump to: