Pwntscapez508.co.cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pwntscapez508.co.cc

Pwntscapez508.co.cc

HomeHome  WelcomeWelcome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
Runescape Free server

D E A D P K and bl00d vain and james quitting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
D E A D P K

D E A D P K and bl00d vain and james quitting Empty
PostSubject: D E A D P K and bl00d vain and james quitting   D E A D P K and bl00d vain and james quitting Empty2008-09-20, 12:10 am

hey guys

im quiting basicly im getting bored and all and im moving so ill came on and chat and that but griffin can u demote me reason sume1 hacked D E A D P K

ive been thro alot on pk frenzy serve like ive bewn ban 14 time fpr no reason 1 ip for no reason and ive been helping baning and kicking syis

btw thanks to people who play the serve i know its a bit hard since i was like 1 of the first people to play the serve well i had its time to go now cya all i mite came and chat sume time and griffin good luck with the serve cheers cheers

guys play well dont break rules u never know i mite came back who knows

p s i want to thank every1 for a great time on the serve

cya all

Last edited by D E A D P K on 2008-09-20, 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: D E A D P K and bl00d vain and james quitting   D E A D P K and bl00d vain and james quitting Empty2008-09-20, 12:58 am

Good Luck James Been a Honor Working With Ya & Fighting againest ya Take care in the real world Very Happy
Back to top Go down
z o m g

z o m g

PostSubject: Re: D E A D P K and bl00d vain and james quitting   D E A D P K and bl00d vain and james quitting Empty2008-09-20, 10:37 am

later dude good luck in life
Back to top Go down
Rang3 M3 Plz
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: D E A D P K and bl00d vain and james quitting   D E A D P K and bl00d vain and james quitting Empty2008-09-20, 5:57 pm

dam man ill be sad to see you go, good luck in life, keep goin on msn so i can talk to you =)
Back to top Go down
https://pwntscape.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D E A D P K and bl00d vain and james quitting   D E A D P K and bl00d vain and james quitting Empty

Back to top Go down

D E A D P K and bl00d vain and james quitting
Page 1 of 1